High-Performance Replacement Windows for New England Homeowners
Give your Boston-area or New England home an instant makeover by swapping out those dated windows and drafty frames for state-of-the-art replacement windows from NEWPRO. For over 75 years, our dedicated team of home renovation experts has served Greater Boston, upgrading the area’s homes with fast and affordable window replacement services. In as little as one day, the NEWPRO team will replace your windows with high-performance fixtures, custom-built to seamlessly integrate with your home’s unique aesthetic.
Cost-Effective Window Replacement
The NEWPRO team believes that windows should be as functional as they are beautiful. That’s why all of our replacement windows are engineered with durability and thermal performance in mind. Made with advanced glass technology, NEWPRO windows are energy efficient and designed to keep any home comfortable while reducing its energy costs. Our extensive collection of replacement windows offers a range of distinct styles, including:
- Awning Windows: Replace your windows with this affordable style for added ventilation in any room.
- Bay Windows: Capture the New England view with these spacious models.
- Bow Windows: Open up your space with this dramatic window replacement style.
- Casement Windows: Available in single, twin, or triple designs, NEWPRO has the casement windows you’ve been searching for.
- Double Hung Windows: Perfect for all home styles, double-hung windows feature effortless operation and multiple ventilation options.
- Hopper Windows: The optimal window replacement style for the lower levels of any Massachusetts or New England home.
- Picture Windows: This timeless design is the ideal solution for large living or dining areas.
- Slider Windows: The two lite and three lite slider windows give any home the aesthetic of picture windows but with added functionality.
How to Select Replacement Windows for Your Home
There are several factors to consider when choosing replacement windows for your New England home. Window frames can be made of several different materials, including wood, vinyl, composite, and metal, and prices will vary depending on the energy efficiency and weather protection upgrades that are included. You’ll also want to select different styles of windows for different rooms in your home. For example, a picture window would be ideal for a large opening that provides a wide view, while an awning window that offers ventilation might be better suited for a bathroom.
What Is the Best Time of Year to Buy Replacement Windows?
Any time of year is a good time to upgrade windows that aren’t providing adequate protection or energy efficiency. However, if you’re looking for the best deal possible, things tend to slow down for home improvement companies during the back-to-school days of August, so there may be an opportunity to take advantage of a special offer. As things begin to cool off in September and October, business tends to pick up and discounts may disappear.
Benefits of NEWPRO MAX Series Replacement Windows
Keep Out the ColdThanks to advanced insulating features, our windows make it easy to keep your home comfortable all year long.
Upgrade Your Home’s StyleChoose from an endless combination of customization options, including window styles and frame colors, to create a look you love.
Have Peace of MindRest easy knowing that your investment in top-tier replacement windows is backed by an ironclad, no-nonsense warranty.
How Are Replacement Windows Installed?
Any company that replaces your home’s old and inefficient windows should also replace the trim around the windows to ensure that they are weathertight and sealed properly. Once the old window has been removed and the opening has been cleaned out, the replacement window—if it was manufactured using proper measurements—should fit snugly into the opening. Once any necessary adjustments have been made, the new window is attached using screws and caulk, and the edges around the window are properly sealed.
NEWPRO Replacement Windows
All of the replacement energy-efficient windows from NEWPRO are available in a wide selection of style and design options to ensure that they can be easily integrated with the unique aesthetic of any New England home. Choose from exclusive and extensive NEWPRO product lines and experience the many benefits of a quality installation, including:
- Durability: All of our energy-efficient windows are engineered with our unique, patented cellular composite material: Celuca. Compared to traditional vinyl, Celuca is up to 140% stronger, is a better insulator by 214% and 117% more resistant to bending!
- Cost-Effectiveness: Not only can replacement energy-efficient windows save you money on energy bills, but they also add value to any home and promise a strong return on investment.
- Competitive Warranties: NEWPRO backs all installations with a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee as well as parts and labor warranties spanning 50 years.
- A Hassle-Free Experience: Our home improvement experts have decades of hands-on experience, ensuring professional service for each one of our customers.
Call NEWPRO today to begin the process of trading in those outdated windows for a more dazzling alternative. To request a free, no-obligation estimate, simply submit the quick and easy online contact form.