New England Energy Efficient Windows
Tired of drafty windows and high energy costs? Make these annoyances a thing of the past by upgrading your New England home with state-of-the-art energy-efficient windows. In as little as one day, the experienced team at NEWPRO will transform any home, making it more thermally efficient, reducing its heating and cooling expenses. Our dedicated team has served Greater Boston, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Southern Maine for over 75 years, making us the name to trust for a truly energy-efficient window replacement.
Eco-Friendly and Energy-Efficient Window Replacement
All of the replacement energy-efficient windows from NEWPRO are available in a wide selection of style and design options to ensure that they can be easily integrated with the unique aesthetic of any Boston-area home. Choose from exclusive and extensive NEWPRO product lines and experience the many benefits of a quality installation, including:
- Durability: All of our energy-efficient windows are engineered with our unique, patented cellular composite material: Celuca. Compared to traditional vinyl, Celuca is up to 140% stronger, is a better insulator by 214% and 117% more resistant to bending!
- Cost-Effectiveness: Not only can replacement energy-efficient windows save you money on energy bills, but they also add value to any home and promise a strong return on investment.
- Competitive Warranties: NEWPRO backs all installations with a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee as well as a parts and labor warranty spanning 50 years.
- A Hassle-Free Experience: Our home improvement experts have decades of hands-on experience, ensuring professional service for each one of our customers.
NEWPRO Windows vs Vinyl Windows
NEWPRO Max Series windows feature a fully welded construction to ensure stability, strength and years of long-lasting performance. Compared to traditional vinyl windows, NEWPRO windows are up to 140% stronger and are a better insulator for your home by 214%.
The major problems with Vinyl:
• Structurally weak due to their hollow frames
• Sensitive To temperature fluctuations that New England experiences, especially if the vinyl window was cheap – the quality of the vinyl can be uncertain with many “low price” replacement windows
• Sagging and warping over time because of temperature changes, which make vinyl windows hard to open and close.
Are NEWPRO Windows the best window?
Our windows have changed over the years as technology and manufacturing has improved. But our main mission for our windows hasn’t changed. NEWPRO wants to deliver the best New England window and window technology possible. Our windows aren’t built to compete with our window companies, our windows are built to replace them.
NEWPRO Windows feature:
- Fully welded construction means solid, stable and durable windows for years to come!
- The pleasing appearance of wood with a butt joint
- Double & Triple-pane glass options
- Sloped, solid sill with no weep holes for proper drainage without allowing water penetration
- Seven-point compression seal for the best insulation, draft-protection, and energy-efficiency.
- Compound tension balancing system so our windows are easy to clean and operate.
- Solid sashes and frames for maximum durability, strength, and insulation.
- Composite material means no warping, no decay and no insects in sight!
- NEWPRO trained and factory-certified installers
- The best warranties in the industry, backed by 75 years of experience!
Protect your home from unpredictable Massachusetts weather and make it comfortable year-round. Call NEWPRO today to speak with one of our friendly representatives about our energy-efficient window replacement process, or fill out the online contact form to request a free project quote.