NEWPRO Super Summer Makeover Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this promotion, and you do not have to submit to a sales presentation, but one may be requested. Void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. NEWPRO Operating, LLC (“NEWPRO”) will award one (1) Grand Prize at the end of the prize period. The prize period begins on July 1, 2019, and ends on September 30, 2019. The prize drawing shall occur within fifteen (15) days of the end of the Prize Period. The Grand Prize winner will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of winning the Grand Prize is determined by the number of entries received. This promotion may be conducted in conjunction with other NEWPRO promotions. Limit one (1) prize per entry. NEWPRO reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, extend, modify, or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Grand Prize winner will be notified by certified mail within 15 days of the drawing. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner. All prizes will be awarded.
- You may enter the promotion by completing the entry form and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it, submitting it via digital promotion – landing page form, social media form, or by mailing it back to NEWPRO at the address below. Alternatively, you may print your name, your complete mailing address, and your e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card, write the words “NEWPRO Super Summer Makeover” at the top, and mail the card to NEWPRO at their address below. Mailed entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2019. No more than one entry per household is allowed. NEWPRO is not responsible for any illegible, incomplete, misplaced, damaged, or late entries. The address listed on each entry form must be the address where any product will be installed or where any services are rendered.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive his/her choice of NEWPRO Operating, LLC, (Newpro) products and installation services retail valued at $5,000 to be selected by the Grand Prize Winner. The maximum retail value of a prize is $5000, including installation services. Selected products must be installed by NEWPRO. If the Grand Prize winner has previously entered into a contract with NEWPRO within twelve (12) months of the date upon the Grand Prize winner being selected, the Grand Prize winner may, at their option, instead choose a cash prize of up to $5,000 retail value of their project.
- Promotion entrants must (i) be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, (ii) be legal residents of Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, or Maine, (iii) reside in a town/jurisdiction served by NEWPRO (for a complete listing of towns/jurisdictions served by NEWPRO, please see http://NEWPRO.com and click the “Towns We Serve” button at the bottom of the web page), and (iv) must own their home, which home is in a suitable condition (as determined by NEWPRO or its designees) for installation of a prize (e.g., plumbing and electric in compliance with local building codes and regulations, no water, mold, structural damage). Any waterproofing, remediation, or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed by NEWPRO or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at prize winner’s expense prior to installation/performance of services. Employees, officers, and directors of NEWPRO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Any costs in excess of the maximum retail value of a prize (as stated herein) shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of a prize winner. Prizes are not transferable by prize winners and must be installed at, provided at, or rendered for the address listed on the winning entry form. Installation must be provided by NEWPRO personnel or NEWPRO’s designee. Prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to blackout dates. Installation is subject to the terms and conditions of NEWPRO’s standard installation guidelines. Acceptance of a prize may require entering a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Except as otherwise stated herein, no substitution in prizes or cash will be allowed except by NEWPRO, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Upon installation of the prizes, NEWPRO will be deemed to have awarded the prizes with the prize winners assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prizes. Prize winners must arrange for installation/performance of services no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation/performance of services must occur and be completed within six (6) months of confirmed notification.
- By entering this promotion, participants hereby agree and understand that NEWPRO may initiate a
telephone call and/or send an e-mail to the participant about NEWPRO’s goods and services. The Grand Prize winner understands and agrees to allow the use of his or her home for one (1) showcase open house, to be scheduled by a NEWPRO representative at a mutually convenient time.
- Prize winners must comply with all instructions in the prize notification and complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, and return such within the timeline specified by NEWPRO, as well as have met all of the eligibility requirements set forth within these Official Rules; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for NEWPRO and its affiliates to use a prize winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- Liability for any applicable taxes, including all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. NEWPRO reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless NEWPRO, its affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, consultants, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any damages that may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. By entering into this promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Code of Procedure of the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the participant lives at the time of entering the promotion. A participant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict, will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with NAF. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding, and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public. Further information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the National Arbitration Forum, www.arbitration-forum.com, or by mail at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55405.
- For a winners’ list, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope within thirty (30) days following a prize period to NEWPRO Operating, LLC, 26 Cedar Street, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801, including a request for the winners’ names.
- This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). This promotion is sponsored by NEWPRO Operating, LLC, 26 Cedar Street, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801, and governed by the laws of the United States with venue in Middlesex County, Massachusetts.