SMS terms and conditions example
NEWPRO Home Solutions – SMS/MMS Program Terms & Conditions
- Program Description: When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include responses to a quote, estimate, or service inquiry, cross-marketing notifications and flash-sale events, real-time texts to ask and answer questions about our services, availability and pricing, appointment scheduling and confirmations, feedback requests, project updates, and follow-up appointment information.
- Program frequency: You can expect to receive 5-15 messages per month from us depending on responses and if you are a current customer of NEWPRO.
- Opt-out: You can opt out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- Help: If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword HELP. Or, you can get help directly from us at [link to your contact page on your website].
- Interruption: Carriers, such as AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Costs: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.