Low-Maintenance Vinyl Siding With the Look of Real Wood
If it is time to upgrade faded or cracked siding on your home, look to the siding installation company that offers exceptional products and has the experience necessary to perform this particular renovation: NEWPRO. Since 1945, our dedicated team has offered stunning home improvement services, top-quality products, and remarkable service to customers throughout New England. The NEWPRO SuperMax Vinyl Siding System is engineered with high-performance materials and features the latest in insulation technology, so it is designed to protect your home and family against the New England climate.
How Do I Know If I Should Replace My Siding?
If your home has siding, there are several signs that can signal that it is time to have it replaced with long-lasting vinyl or composite siding from NEWPRO. These signs include:
- Climbing heating and cooling bills
- Cracked or loose siding
- The need for frequent painting
- Rotted or warped siding
- Severe fading
- Mold or mildew growth
- Dry rot
How is Vinyl Siding Installed?
Vinyl siding installation starts with the measurement process. Proper measurements will help you determine exactly how much siding you need as well as your trim requirements. Next, any old siding will be removed and the walls will be repaired and sealed prior to installation. Once the home is ready, the trim is installed and the siding is nailed into place along with any necessary flashing and corner posts.
Beautiful, Energy-Efficient Vinyl Home Siding
When you have NEWPRO’s durable vinyl house siding installed, it won’t need to be replaced. This low-maintenance system will save time and money throughout the life of your home. Additional benefits of our replacement vinyl siding include:
- Energy efficiency – As an ENERGY STAR® partner, NEWPRO strives to provide the most energy-efficient products possible, and our siding is no exception. Containing Neopor® to reduce airflow through walls and reduce thermal conductivity, NEWPRO’s SuperMax Vinyl Siding Systems are up to 19% more efficient than traditional insulated PVC models.
- Noise resistance – NEWPRO vinyl siding can reduce outside noise infiltration by up to 45%.
- Low-maintenance requirements – You won’t have to worry about NEWPRO’s vinyl exterior siding warping, peeling, or cracking, as its innovative finish is engineered to be low-maintenance.
- The look of real wood siding – With a clean, hand-milled cedar grain finish and an authentic, straight-face design, our replacement vinyl siding has the look of genuine wood panels. Plus, it features a color protectant system that prevents fading even when battered by the harsh New England climate.
- A wide selection of design options – Our professionals can provide a vast selection of color, trim, profile, and molding options to help create a custom look for any New England home.
- Competitive warranty – Our vinyl siding is backed by a life of the home limited warranty to ensure your investment is protected for years to come.
How Long Does Vinyl Siding Last?
The NEWPRO SuperMax Vinyl Siding System is engineered to provide protection against the harsh New England climate for as long as you own your home. You can also forget about having to repaint again, as our siding won’t fade and can be kept looking like new with an occasional cleaning using soap and water.
To learn more about NEWPRO’s beautiful vinyl siding, call today to speak with a representative or fill out our quick and easy online form to request a free, no-obligation quote.