Long-Lasting Metal Roofing Installed for Homeowners Throughout the Merrimack Valley
If you live in the Merrimack Valley, you probably know all too well how tough the local climate can be on your home. This is especially true for your roof, which must endure heavy snow, scorching sunlight, intense downpours, hail, and more. If your home’s current roof is nearing the end of its lifespan and you’d like to take care of the issue once and for all, NEWPRO offers metal roofing engineered to last a lifetime. We’re one of the region’s most experienced home improvement companies—we’ve been helping local homeowners since 1945—and we’re proud to offer the finest roofing products on the market.
Is Metal Roofing a Wise Choice?
The upfront costs for metal roofing are higher than for asphalt shingles, but the benefits are many. The metal roofs we install:
- Can be expected to perform reliably for more than 50 years
- Require little upkeep, so you won’t have to worry about regular repairs
- Reflect the sun’s heat, helping keep attic temperatures lower
- Can stand up to the worst Mother Nature has to offer year-round
- Aren’t affected by freeze/thaw cycles
- Are lighter than other roofs, making installation a breeze
- Aren’t combustible, so you won’t have to worry about lightning starting a fire
And despite what you may have heard, metal roofing that is properly installed and insulated is as quiet as an asphalt shingle roof.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re intrigued by the idea of having metal roofing installed on your Merrimack Valley home, contact NEWPRO today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.