An Experienced Home Remodeling Company Serving Concord, MA, Homeowners
A home remodeling project can be stressful, as you’ll not only deal with a disruption at your home but you’ll also worry about whether the job’s going to be completed correctly. If you’re interested in upgrading your Concord, Massachusetts, home and you’d like to remove anxiety from the equation, look to NEWPRO. We’ve been exceeding customer expectations since 1945 and have partnered with some of the top names in home improvement to offer our customers the finest products on the market. What’s more, we stand behind our work with generous warranties, so you’ll have peace of mind knowing your investment is protected.
Our Home Renovation Services
We’re experienced in both interior and exterior home remodeling and offer:
- Bath remodels – We offer attractive and durable Kohler® bath products, including KOHLER LuxStone® Shower Walls that can transform your bathroom. Whether you want a new soaker tub, a sleek walk-in shower, or an exceptionally safe walk-in bathtub, we have what you’re looking for.
- Window Replacement – Our NEWPRO MAX Series features three levels of replacement windows, so you can select the best option for your budget. All of our windows are energy efficient and require minimal maintenance.
- Roof replacement – The NEWPRO Max-Protect Roofing System features durable asphalt shingles that can withstand the New England climate. We also offer long-lasting metal roofing options.
- Siding installation – Our vinyl and composite siding products provide the look of real wood but resist moisture and wood-boring insects. Choose from a wide array of styles and colors.
- Exterior door replacement – We install steel and fiberglass entry doors that can be customized to fit your home’s architecture and style. We also offer energy-efficient patio doors and durable storm doors.
Schedule a Consultation
If you would like additional information about any of the home remodeling services we offer to homeowners throughout the Concord, MA, area, contact NEWPRO today.