To our family of NEWPRO homeowners and the general public,
At NEWPRO, our highest priority is the health, wellness, and safety of our homeowners and employees. As a leader in the home improvement industry for over 75 years, we have seen some uncertain times. As we navigate through this dynamic and concerning the environment, one fact remains clear: we will weather this storm together.
We are diligently following all press conferences and monitoring all COVID-19 news on a minute by minute, day to day basis in order to educate and keep safe our family of employees and homeowners.
FOR NEWPRO CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS:
We are open and will remain open. We recognize that many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. Please be assured that even under the latest state and local orders regarding the closure of businesses, our construction business is deemed essential, and is, therefore, able to operate to complete your project services.
If you have any immediate questions for our team related to your project, please send us an email at email@example.com with your name, home phone number and home address to expedite any questions you may have.
We continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams while providing these services. This includes:
- All team members have been trained to strictly uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our installers and service technicians are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of regular OSHA requirements.
- We are vigilant in how we clean up in your home, and now more than ever are wiping common areas and digital devices down with single-use disinfecting wipes.
- Continuing to strictly enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
- Our product partners are communicating regularly with us regarding supply which continues to remain strong allowing us to install and service our products.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
While we recognize that your home renovation project may not be at the forefront of your mind today, we are open and available to discuss your needs.
In order to minimize the impact or risk to homeowners:
- Our in-home design consultants have been educated and are taking extreme caution and care. They are disinfecting their samples and materials before and after each project demonstration visit.
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel.
- We have implemented frequent & consistent communication with all team members and managers about the health and welfare of our employees.
- Every single team member is briefed and educated with the most up-to-date CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- To support employees with childcare or extenuating circumstances, we have enhanced our PTO policies to allow them the extra time to find solutions to accommodate their needs.
It is our hope to keep as many of our staff as possible working, so we are offering some of our very best promotions and financing options we’ve ever been able to offer. If you are at home and finding yourself with some time to think about that bathroom, window, roofing or siding project, please fill out this form today to get started.
Respectfully, it is our homeowners who will determine the comfort level of interaction as we move through these coming days. We are grateful for the opportunities you provide for us. Please know we are here for you, we continue to serve you and are doing everything we can to continue to help you with your home improvement needs.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As things are changing every day, we will be diligently monitoring the situation and will continue to take measures to keep our employees and homeowners safe and healthy.
Thank you for your continued support. Wishing you and your family continued health and wellness.