BATH & SHOWER INSTALLERS
Immediate openings for full-time lead bath & shower installers. Our projects spread across New England in MA, NH, RI, CT and ME. Transform residential bathrooms with our beautiful acrylic bath and shower replacement and surround wall systems in homes all over New England. Do you bring integrity to everything you do? Do you like to step back and admire the quality of your work? Do you want the security of a steady paycheck year round including paid time off and holiday pay? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk to you! If you want to focus on doing high quality installation work without the hassles that come along with being a sub-contractor, call today to schedule your confidential interview.
- Remodel bathroom in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction.
- Adhere to all NEWPRO installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with homeowners.
- Observe rules of respect and care for customers property
- Always wear a NEWPRO uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Ability to educate and inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paper work and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Leave work area clean.
- Company vehicle and gas card provided to qualified installers.
- Full Time, year round work
- Health/Dental after 60 days
- 401k, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays