If you’ve accepted the fact that it’s time to replace your home’s aging roof, your first step is to find a roofing company that can take care of your issue. You likely haven’t gone through this process before, as roofs usually only need to be replaced every few decades, and you probably have questions.
The Roof Installation Process
Once you’ve selected your company and are satisfied with the terms of the proposal, your roof replacement project can begin. A well-made roof system includes a variety of elements that work together to provide long-lasting protection for your home.
- Solid framing and decking to provide a strong foundation
- Flashing to cover the areas where your shingles butt up against a vertical surface
- Waterproof underlayment that prevents leaks
- Drip edge, the metal flashing that is installed along the edges of the roof
- A waterproof membrane that provides extra protection for roof valleys
- Durable asphalt shingles of your choice
- Ridge capping to protect peaks
- Vents that allow for proper air circulation in your attic
A Roof That’s Engineered to Last
NEWPRO’s Max-Protect Roofing System includes heavy-duty materials that can stand up to the harsh local climate. We can provide a new roof that will deliver decades of worry-free protection for your home.