Vinyl vs. Composite Siding
In this post, you will learn about the differences between vinyl & composite siding. [10 min. read]
With so many siding options available on the market, it is hard to determine which is right for your home. Beauty, protection, and efficiency are key factors to focus on when choosing new siding.
There are many benefits to vinyl siding such as:
- A large selection of design options: whether you desire the look of shakes, shingles, or lap board, NEWPRO provides many options to create a custom look for your New England Home.
- Low-maintenance requirements – NEWPRO’s vinyl exterior siding won’t warp, peel, or crack, as its innovative finish is engineered to be low-maintenance.
- Noise filtration
What sets NEWPRO’s UltraMax Composite Siding System apart from tradition vinylsiding are features from the latest in insulation technology. It has Solid CoRe® insulation, which enhances the overall home insulating value and provides a unique moisture management system. Our system also provides proper ventilation for your home. It also features Neopor®, which reduces thermal conductivity. This kind of siding will help your home battle harsh New England climate without sacrificing style.
Other additional benefits include:
- Energy efficiency- As an ENERGY STAR partner, NEWPRO strives to provide the most energy-efficient products possible.
- Color protectant system that maintains the siding’s vibrant color
- Protection from winds up to 160mph
- Reducing the workload on your home’s HVAC system and potentially saving you money on monthly energy expenses.
The best news of all? All NEWPRO siding systems are paired with a competitive warranty to ensure your investment is protected for years to come!