How to Prepare for a Roof Replacement
If you’re preparing to have a new roof installed on your home, there are some important steps you can take to make the process smoother and reduce the stress on your family.
What to Expect When Getting Your Roof Replaced
These roof replacement tips can help you prepare:
- Make the affected areas of your home off-limits to your entire family and pets
- Move your vehicles out of the driveway to make room for the contractor’s trucks
- Cover any items that are being stored in your attic
- Cut back any trees that touch or hang low over your roof
- Remove any decorations from your walls so they don’t fall due to vibrations
- Have any satellite dishes removed before work begins
- Talk to your neighbors to warn them about the upcoming interruption to their peace and quiet
New England’s Roofing Experts
If you want to ensure that your roof replacement project goes off without a hitch and that your new roof will be engineered specifically for the New England climate, look to NEWPRO. Our Max-Protect Roofing System features heavy-duty asphalt shingles that effectively resist blow-offs and protect against moisture penetration.
Contact NEWPRO today to schedule a no-obligation consultation.