5 Ways To Dress Up Your Windows This Holiday Season
You cannot deny the joy and coziness that comes along with decorating your home for the holiday season. Every year, you deck your halls, making them merry and bright. But have you ever considered decorating your windows? Windows are often overlooked during the holiday decorating process. It’s time to give your windows the attention they deserve!
Show off your creativity and celebrate this holiday season with these great window decorating ideas:
1. Hang glittery or metallic ornaments in your windows to add more light to any room
2. Hang your stockings or place your holiday flower arrangements by your windows instead of on the mantel
3. Consider dressing up your windows with festive curtains that show off the colors of the season
4. Use colorful lights outside to outline your windows
5. Wrap empty cardboard boxes up to look like presents that sit on the window sill
NEWPRO MAX Series Replacement Windows
Ready to go beyond dressing up your old windows? If you’re ready to replace your home’s windows, let the experts at NEWPRO help with the decision. We offer high-performance windows that can be customized through your choice of grid styles, frame colors, glass packages, and more.
Contact NEWPRO today to see for yourself why New England homeowners have relied on us for all their window replacement needs since 1945.