NEWPRO Insulated Siding Features & Benefits
- Improve the appearance and durability of your home and keep your home looking like new. Adding insulation to your siding significantly increases the impact resistance of wind, hail, and even baseballs and rocks!
- Energy savings and insulation making your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer reducing heating and cooling costs. And it may even make your home quieter with another barrier from the outside noise.
- Adds a layer of protection to your home
- Provides moisture management which protects your home from rot, mold and mildew. It also deters pest infestation with a built-in pest control agent.
- Makes your home more comfortable inside all year round
With a triple-width insulated span, a straight face and deep shadows, the 6” profile complements accents of stone, shake and board and batten like red complements a rose.
The 7” clapboard plank’s architecturally correct width, deeply shadowed shape and hand-milled cedar finish make it an ideal choice for a variety of home styles.
Board & Batten
Board & Batten adds charm
and dimension to conventional façades and provides exceptional weather resistance. See how alluring tough can be.